When you have your own stunning property near a river how could you not have your wedding ceremony there! Well that is exactly what Nicole and Aaron did and it turned out amazing. This wedding is filled with rustic and vintage details that came together perfectly. But the one thing I love the most about this wedding is how happy Aaron and Nicole look, you can tell this was the best day of their lives and Teller of Tales captured it magically.
From the happy couple…
Wedding theme and colours:
We went with a vintage/rustic theme because it suited our ceremony spot and we loved the simplicity of the décor. Our colours where blush and ivory.
Approximate number of wedding guests:
Your top 3 best moments and why:
1. Exchanging our vows in front of our family and friends because we waited so long to do so.
2. After the ceremony getting to see all of our family and friends that we don’t get to see very often.
3. The reception! After all of the stress and work it was so awesome to be able to visit, eat, drink and dance. We were finally relaxed!
Wedding song, explain choice for song:
Grow old with me by Sunny Sweeney- We chose this song because out of all the songs we listened to this was the one that had the most meaning to us.
Your top 3 favorite wedding details (cake, flowers, dress, band, etc.) and why:
1. Our homemade signs, arbor and backdrop. We enjoyed spending time together and had fun making stuff for our wedding.
2. Our flowers, I just loved how simple and beautiful the carnations and baby’s breath were. The flowers really added to the vintage/rustic theme we were going for.
3. The Ceremony spot- This spot is a beautiful place on our property that we will get to enjoy for many years to come.
Congratulations, Nicole + Aaron!!!
If that river scenery is your style, you must check out this B.C. wedding.
Photographer – Teller of Tales Photography // @telleroftalesphotography
Dress Store – David’s Bridal // @davidsbridal
Ceremony – McLeod River, Bride and Grooms Property
Reception location – Peers Multiplex
Bridal party attire – David’s Bridal, Edmonton // @davidsbridal
Groom’s Suit – Jensen’s Clothing Edson // @jensenslifestyleclothing
Cake – Jen’s Cake Stop
Caterer – Melissa Paulson
Favours – Personalized stemless wine Glass
Music – Nightowl DJ
Hair and makeup – Jackie Robinson, Studio on 3 rd
Flowers – Jacqueline’s Gardens
Marriage Commissioner – Laura Klotz